From Mahmood to Duncan Laurence on stage, Liverpool promises a star-studded Eurovision interval act
Exciting news from the BBC. At the Grand Final of Eurovision Song Contest we will see a grandiose interval act, titled «The Liverpool Songbook», for which the broadcaster brought together six past beloved Eurovision acts. Among them are previous Eurovision winners and runners-up:
- Italy’s «Soldi» singer Mahmood;
- Israel’s one and only «not-your-toy» Netta;
- Iceland’s funk-party-king Daði Freyr;
- Sweden’s gorgeous Cornelia Jakobs;
- Duncan Laurence brining his winning «Arcade».
Liverpool will also remind us of their iconic singer Sonia, as 30 years ago it was she who came second in Eurovision 1993, putting her on the same #2 pedestal with «spaceman» Sam Ryder. Sam is, of course, also singing in the Grand Final of Eurovision on Saturday, May 13.
Watch: Interview with Joker Out (Slovenia) — “Stage is probably we feel most secure”