Day 8: Did you know Elena Tsagrinou has worked with the producing team of Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull?
These and other fun facts about the Cyprus singer are right here:
- Elena has been singing since her childhood. At the age of 14, she became a semi-finalist in Ellada Eheis Talento (Greece’s Got Talent).
- In 2018, after being part of the band OtherView for five years, she decided to focus on her solo music. She inked with the famous label Panik Records, which worked on Eurovision acts like Demy and Eleni Foureira!
- Elena has had the best Eurovision-related team around her. She has collaborated with Thomas Stengaard (“Only Teardrops” – 2013 winner), Jimmy “Joker” Thornfeldt (Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull) and Laurell Barker (remember Luca Hänni’s “She Got Me” of Eurovision 2019?).
- She was the backstage TV presenter for The Voice of Greece in 2016-2017 season and appeared on MAD TV’s K-POP Stars (yes, she loves K-pop!).
- Soon after the premiere of ‘El Diablo’, Church of Cyprus protested the country’s entry to Eurovision, blaming it for «promoting devil-worship». Well, then they have ‘Fallen Angel’ from Norway coming next in the running order 🙂