The 22nd of 39 countries taking part in Eurovision 2021 is Poland, represented by stylish Rafał
Rafał is #6 in the running order of the Semi-Final 2 of Eurovision. These are the main things to know about the Polish singer.
- Rafał is a short stage name of Rafał Brzozowski. His relationship with music starts in childhood: from taking piano lessons as a child to playing at weddings in his teens. Soon he also learned to play the guitar all by himself.
- Apart from being a well-known singer in Poland, Rafał is also a frequent TV presenter. In 2017-2019 he presented the Polish game show Koło Fortuny (Wheel of Fortune).
- Would you like this cute singer to be your private coach? Well, maybe you’re in luck. Rafał is a physical education teacher, who graduated from Józef Piłsudski University of Physical Education in Warsaw (Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego Józefa Piłsudskiego w Warszawie)!
- Rafał is not a young inexperienced artist: he’s singed to Universal Music Poland and his debut album called Tak Blisko (2012). even got a platinum status. Not to mention his single of the same name, “Tak Blisko”, making it to 21 million views on YouTube.
- Finally, he is such a versatile person that simply singing or competing is not enough for him. He also co-hosted the 2020 Junior Eurovision Song Contest and Poland’s national final in 2017.
Are you in for “The Ride” from Rafał & Co.? Check out the official video and drop us a comment below: