Check out our five fun facts about Croatia’s gorgeous Albina
Day 10 of 39 and the clocks to Eurovision 2021 are ticking: «tick-tock». And that’s exactly the title of Croatia’s Eurovision song by Albina.
- Albina (full name Albina Grčić) started her career with The Voice Hrvatska. In Season 3 of the contest she came third.
- When Wiwibloggs did “who is your favourite Eurovision 2021 act so far?” survey (by March 9), Albina was voted number one, surpassing France’s Barbara Pravi, Lithuania’s The Roop and others.
- In X Factor in Belgrade she was progressing in the contest but refused to be part of a girl’s band and left the show.
- On 25 February 2021, Albina was nominated for Best New Artist at the Porin Awards. She’s also nominated in Cesarica contest in the category Song of the Year with «Tick-Tock».
- She’s an optimist and a dreamer, and even has a tattoo in Spanish, meaning «I’ll be dreaming awake».
More: Who is Manizha, Russia’s choice for Eurovision? See our 5 fun facts about her!
Don’t miss out on the news about your favorite singers and bands — join us on AlteRock Facebook and AlteRock Twitter!